Zoella Christmas range



One of my dreams as an Italian girl watching english youtubers, was  to try the Zoella products.
Now, that I'm in UK since the end of September, one of the first places that I've visited has been Superdrug to buy the Zoella Christmas range products.

I bought this products in the early October but because it seemed too early also for me, that I love Christmas, to review Christmas products, I've been waiting untill now to write this post (maybe now it's a little bit too late, but you know, Uni life is hard). 

Sooooo, let's begin.


Lip Balm Duo - £7 Now £6 at Superdrug, available also at FeelUnique
This Lip Balm Duo has been one of the  first products that I bought.
The packaging is absolutly incredible and they smell soooo good. One smells of vanilla, the other has a pinch of giger that is so festive but not too much spicy.

As you can see the red one has a shimmery texture and the other one is clear.


If think this Duo could be perfect as a gift to your best friend, maybe keeping one heart each! ;)


Secret Scenta - Parfume quad- £16 now £15 at Superdrug, available also at FeelUnique
This is one of the products that I wanted most, a perfect way to try all the Fragranced BodyMist released, wich some of those I can't find in any other way.

The packaging as always is beautiful, the ml per bottle is quite limited (only 15ml) but it's more a kind of collection or however, as I mentioned, a way to try different products.


We Three Beauties- Cosmetic Purse - was £19, now £18 available at Superdrug and FeelUnique 
Honestly I bought this purse for three reasons: the glitters, having three purses in one, the glitters.
Personally I don't like so much the signature of the brand so visible in front of each products, but however they remain very beautiful.

As for all the other products, this could be perfect as a gift (maybe if you gift this to your mum, you could share the different purses!) but as always, you know, ourselves are the first persons to treat, so I bought this for me.



This are all the products that I bought from the Zoella Christmas range; wich are the products that you like the most?
Let me know with a comment!


Love, xxx
Ellie


Commenti

  1. I love this post! Your Blog is pretty too but i can't speak a word italy.
    I have a similar Blog, wanna check it out? www.vidcaria.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Dupi! I saw your Blog, is very cute! If you wanna take a look at my most recent post it's completely in english ;) get a look also to my Instagram account! xxx

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari

Post più popolari