New Year's resolutions-2017

Here we are!

I know that I'm arriving late, but a new year has started and this year, as never before, I was really unprepaired.
Let's explained it a little bit more.
As someone of you could probably know, since the end of September I'm spending six month in the UK studying as an Erasmus student. It has been a great change in my life and an exciting adventure, not gonna lie; all the new things that you have to face living in a different country, going to a different University and spending every day discovering a new culture, is something exciting and gorgeous but at the same time a bit stressful and exhausting. So you will probably trust me when I say you that these first three months of this beautiful experience are flown away in a time of a breath.
This is something that in some way really sadden me because, despite I'm feeling to have taken every opportunity that I was presented, doing my best to fight my lazyness and shyness doing a great job, now I'm feeling as I didn't appreciate every moments, without having time to stop me and say me: "well, wait a moment, ENJOY this moment, this INSTANT, relax, and really LIVE this experience, not only doing this because you wouldn't have any other opportunity to do it, but because you WANT to do it".
So now I'm feeling as I did a lot of things (I've travel a lot, discovered many little places in this city absolutly adorable and seen every main attractions that one have to see if come here), but without really enjoy  them in the while.
For these reasons, aided by the fact that a new year has started, I want to give myself some resolutions for these months remaining.
Looking also to the post that I did last year before 2016 started, I would like to fix to myself these new year's resolutions:

-live every single little moments of my life. Enjoing them,hating them, whatever, but try to really feel what's going on in that instant.

-be more conscious of the choice that I do in my everyday life. This has been also my last year resolution wich I don't think to have bring on terms very well or all the time.

-PLANNIG. I'm the queen of procrastination and this causes me not a few problems, especially in Uni life and exams when planning and being organized is the key to succeed in your tasks. So what I really want to do in this year is beeing always well organized and not arriving the night before an exam that I still need to revising a lot or the night before a flight that I still need to print all my check in documents. To help me in this, I bought some new agendas, (probably too many to be honest, but well, at least one was a gift...) to try organizing my life.

-exercise. I want to do more exercise for my body. I don't mean only to be in fit, but properly to keep it active; sometimes I'm feeling as I need to wake up my body and energize it; also because sometime I feel it really weak and what I think it really need, is to be strengthen. A more powerfull body is what I would like to achieve. For that rason two days ago I signed at the Uni's gym for two months. Two months.  Is it something that scares me? Absolutely yes. Is it something that I will carry out? I don't know, but we will see it very soon... in the meanwhile I bought a lot of gym stuffs from Primark...ups...

-give more attention to the people that I love. Sometimes we take for granted people around us, maybe our family members or our partner, without showing our love for them. I think that showing our love even if is known, is something wich can improve our life and the one of others, everyday.

-blogging more. Before starting this new experience here in the UK  I was full of good intentions for the Blog. I wanted to write a lot of posts about english makeup brands, or documenting my everyday life, giving advices for visiting students in a new country as me or even talking about new places that I discovered. Number of posts online since I'm here: one. Well, I think we can definitely work on this more...

That's all for my new year's very late resolutions.
I really hope to keep it and to see you (this time for real) soon with another post.
Don't forget to leave a comment below if you want to share with me your new year's resolutions and tell me what you think of mines.


  little sparkling kisses to everyone!
Love, xxx
Eli







Commenti

Post più popolari

Post più popolari