Five minutes morning MakeUp

If you're like me and loooove sleeping, you would defenitely have experienced that feeling of being terribly in late but want to put some make up on.
So, because I'm in the top 20 most famous latecomer in the world wide I want to share with you my usual 5minutes make up challenge of every single morning, lol.





When I'm in late I prefer not ot use too many products, including not too many makeup brushes so...

first step: applying foundation with a makeup sponge.
The foundation I'm using at the moment is the Bourjois Healthy mix (in 52, Vanilla), it gives me a medium coverage without so much effort to blend it because it has a quite liquid texture, so you don't have to spend preciuos minutes in this step plus, it gives you a nice radiant finish, wich is very useful if you just woke up five minutes before and you're still sleepy.

To apply it, as I already mentioned, I prefer using a sponge because I find is the quickest way and also you can use it to apply concealer without using two different brushes, with a more natural result than using a brush.
The makeup sponge I'm using atm is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.





Then I quickly apply concealer, wich in this month is the NYX HD studio in the shade CW02.
I apply it generously in the under eyes area because I've got some really horrible dark circles and a bit also in the place I want to higlight more, 'cause it's a really pale shade.
Make sure to blend it also in the lid area and you will cover any redness near the eyes without using any other product as an eye primer or any eyeshadow.



Moving on to bronzer and blush.
Because I'm in late, usually I don't use too pigmented products 'cause to me, when you are in a hurry, spending hours blending them is the hell. 
The bronzer of my choice is another Bourjois product: the Bronzing Powder Delice de Poudre, in the shade 52
I looove this bronzer, mainly for two reasons: it smells of chocolate, you can apply it all other your face without becoming completely  brown buuut giving to your face a more alive colour. 
Usually I apply it with the Zoeva 128 cream Cheek brush, wich honestly, I've never used for cream products, lol.




For the same reason, if you want just to add a bit of colour to your face without a giant red spot on your cheek, I suggest you to use a radiant blush not too pigmented.
The one wich I'm using is the KIKO Rock Attraction Blush in the shade 04 Pop Apricot. Love it, Unfortunately it was a Limited Edition, but if you can find it somewhere take it!
It gaves you a natural glow without any glitter in it.
Neither to say it, to save time I apply it with the same Zoeva Brush. Oh yes.



Last but not least, mascara.
The perfect touch to complete a make up and gives you that awake look wich we all want in the morning.
A mascare wich I'm testing during this months is the KIKO Unmeasurable  Length Fibers extension effect Mascara. Actually it gives length to your eyelashes, but honestly I would prefer also a more volumizing effect; however, for now I'm using it and it's not so bad. 




For the Lips, if I'm really in hurry I usually apply only a lipbalm also because during winter my lips are terribly dry. 
This one is the Crazy Rumors lipbalm in Candy Cane, wich I bought during Christmas and I'm loving it.


Here we go, the make up is finished and it took you probably less than 5minutes to do it for how it's simply!
Now you're ready to jump out of the door and conquire the world! ;)


Love,
xxx

Ellie

























Commenti

Post più popolari

Post più popolari